1. I don't get sleep, I get even.
2. I have four blogs (only two of which I regularly update), one Facebook account, two Gmail accounts, one Yahoo! account, one FSU webmail account, two Twitter accounts, one website, and probably about a dozen online profiles at different sites.
3. I was once in a short lived band called Nuclear Tits. We only had one practice and one recording (which we accomplished simultaneously).
4. On average, I probably hear from 30-50 new albums that are released every year. I also discover and listen to a number of older albums every year.
5. I am always wanting to read newspapers (or news websites) but use the excuse that I don't have enough time. This excuse doesn't hold muster, though, because I end up reading a ton of crap on Google Reader all the time.
6. I can juggle. Three balls at once. I can do only one juggling trick, and I forget what the name of the trick is, but it makes all the balls go in a circle.
7. When writing, I constantly surprise myself with words or phrases like "hold muster" and "obfuscate" that I didn't know that I knew. I find myself looking up these words to make sure they exist. 11% of the time, they don't.
8. I like neither Malta nor prune juice.
9. I have at least two anonymous online personae.
10. If I had all the money in the world, I would give 99% of it away and use the remaining 1% on equipment and resources needed to make movies, albums, artwork, websites, and various other creative ventures.
11. Having landed a girl and a job that care not about the way I carry myself, I haven't ironed any of my clothes in years and I let my hair fall of its own accord.
12. I've never been on a train, helicopter, or motorcycle.
13. I know how to make two pieces of origami, if you want to call them that: the paper balloon, and the fortune teller.
14. Pets I've had: hamsters, gerbils, rat, guinea pig, birds, and dogs.
15. I have a habit of hating sounds associated with the consumption of food and beverages (except when they're coming from me, in which case I love them).
16. I regularly read the blog of a 13-year-old whom I do not know personally. Mainly because he can be insightful even while referring to "mysterious boob orbs": "Attack of the alien breast implants!"
17. I know my colons from my semi-colons and my Colin Powells and that other colon that people have. And I know how to use all of them properly.
18. I wouldn't consider myself a grammar fiend, but I do tend to catch blatant typos or Miss Spellings in nearly everything I read.
19. I read over 90% of the emails I send at least twice before sending them.
20. I have a j'awesome brother and sister. All three of us have "accommodating" office jobs that allow us the opportunity of trying to entertain each other online every day.
21. I still like the old Facebook design better.
22. I'm a social eater, a term I grabbed from an episode of Oprah a long time ago.
23. I hope to write a book someday, be it novel, academic, investigative, or otherwise.
24. I am becoming very skeptical of the human concepts/constructs of infinity (outside of its practical uses in physics and mathematics) and time.
25. I hope to record a full-length album someday, be it rock, rap, instrumental, or otherwise.
*Nevermind. I don't like tagging people.