Microsoft released its search engine, Bing. Google sez (warning: lame borrowed pun coming up), Bing it on!
Following are the top ten names that are better than "Bing" for a search engine.
10) Ping - Somewhat nerdy computer reference. But taken by what looks like a golf website.
9) Bada Bing, Bada Boom Boom - Mobster stereotype mixed with toilet humor. Gets 'em every time. ("Hold on, let me do a boom boom for 'bacon bra.'")
6) One - One ring to rule them all, one search to look just like Google and fail miserably.
5) WolframAlpha - What the Fark does that even mean?
4) Discover - Pair with the channel (Discovery) and the credit card company for mega advertising bucks.
3) Farticle Acsmellinator - (Any name is better than "Bing.")
1) Poodle - It sounds like "Google," but more fluffy and ferocious.
What is Microsoft going to do next -- make a web browser?